San Diego Divorce Lawyer
San Diego Child Custody & Support Attorney
Sometimes interests change and couples drift apart. When this happens, someone will typically seek a divorce. In some cases a divorce can be easy and inexpensive. However, when the divorce involves substantial assets or children, complications can occur and if not properly handled disputes can result in a long, drawn out divorce.
At Virginia H. Gaburo & Associates, our San Diego family law attorney represents men and women throughout southern California in divorce and family law matters. Ms. Gaburo's background in music and the arts has helped her remain compassionate about her clients. Her background also helps her look at legal issues from a variety of different perspectives.
For additional information about our law firm and the benefits of retaining our legal services, please visit our firm overview page. For general information regarding our dispute resolution services, please visit our alternative dispute resolution pages:
To discuss your family law matter with an experienced divorce lawyer, please call attorney Virginia H. Gaburo at 858-546-0183.
Experienced Southern California Family Law Attorney
With more than 20 years experience as a trial attorney, Ms. Gaburo has helped countless individuals in a wide range of family law matters. Our family law practice includes assisting men and women in the following matters:
- Uncontested divorce
- Contested divorce
- Child custody and visitation (parenting time)
- Child support and alimony (spousal support)
- Division of assets and debts (distribution of marital property)
- Prenuptial and cohabitation agreements
- Grandparent rights
- Paternity suits
- Legal separation and annulments
Divorce, by its very nature, is a stressful, difficult proceeding. You may be worried about keeping your home, supporting yourself and your children, paying your debts, preserving your business, retirement benefits, and a host of other things — while at the same time you are ending a personal and family relationship you thought would go on forever. The following are a few thoughts to keep in mind:
- Do not expect the process of divorce to be easy, or to be better than the marriage itself was at its end.
- Strive to preserve for the future the maximum of respect for and cooperation with your spouse.
- Take all of the help, comfort, counseling and other assistance you can, and provide an abundance of the same for your children.
- Know and believe that the divorce will end, you will get through it, and you will start a new life on new and different terms.
- Look forward, and not back.
To schedule a confidential consultation to discuss how we can help you with your family law matter, please call San Diego divorce attorney Virginia Gaburo at 858-546-0183, or, if you prefer, you may fill out our intake form and we will contact you.
For more information, please visit Virginia H. Gaburo & Associates’ family law pages: