Purchase & Sale Agreements Attorney
Buying or selling a home is a major transaction. There are many aspects of purchase and sales agreements you should know before entering a transaction. Whether your agent or an agent representing the other side prepares the residential real estate purchase agreement, the terms of the agreement are negotiable.
At Virginia H. Gaburo & Associates, we represent buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions. Whether you are purchasing your primary residence or a vacation home, we can help you with all aspects of your transaction.
We have over 20 years experience and are able to provide you with the knowledge and skills of a large firm and the close personal attention and dedication of a small firm. For additional information about us and the benefits of retaining our services, please visit our firm overviewpage.
To discuss your residential real estate purchase or sale with an experienced property rights lawyer, please call attorney Virginia H. Gaburo at 858-546-0183.
Experienced Southern California Real Estate Lawyer
It is important for you to understand the terms of the real estate contract and the obligations imposed by the agreement. A skilled residential real estate lawyer can help you in many ways, including:
- Negotiating the terms of the real estate purchase agreements or sales agreements
- Drafting the residential real estate contract
- Reviewing a contract presented to you to ensure you fully understand the terms
- Amend the terms of a proposed real estate contract to protect your interests
- Assisting with any real estate dispute, including breach of contract
- Seeking specific performance of a residential real estate purchase
- Quiet title actions
- Reviewing loan documents and mortgage agreements
- Real estate litigation involving nondisclosure or misrepresentation
To schedule a confidential consultation to discuss how we can help your real estate matter, please call attorney Gaburo at 858-546-0183, or, if you prefer, you may fill out our intake form and we will contact you.